Artificial Intelligence Ethics in Business and Finance
Blockchain technologies are transforming the financial advisory industry and changing how transactions occur, how they are recorded, and how those records are maintained. Examine the implications, success and failure factors in blockchain driven investment options, in this self−study course that covers: Crypto asset investment options, exchanges and platforms that offer individual investment services, Institutional investment trends, the impact that tokenization is having on the investment advisory field, and follow along with use cases, in this dynamic course to see how blockchain can be implemented within financial planning services to reduce errors, increase transparency, and drive investment opportunities.
• Identify the challenges of ethics in an artificial intelligence (AI) economy
• Recognize the challenges of machine intelligence ethics.
• Distinguish between different ethical models and how they are applied.
• Analyse various ethical and governance related situations.
• Determine AI applications in finance, accounting, and audit situations.
- Introduction to AI and ethics
- The difference between ethics and governance
- Understanding the risks of AI
- Understanding the impact potential
- Evaluating risk: What drives the AI risk
- Bias: The hidden criminal in the data
- Intentions and AI
- Liability and law
- Explainable AI
- Challenges with managing ethics
✓ Accounting and finance professionals who deal with AI technology as part of their daily routine, to gain a better ethical foundation in the AI revolution.